Contracts List 2013
The Larches Day Centre
Lullingstone Country Park
- The works comprised of the complete strip out of the building including asbestos, the internal fit-out involving the removal of some internal walls to create larger areas, infilling of doorways and serving hatches, plastering all walls and ceilings, the replacement of all doors, new toilets and a bespoke wet room, electrical works, decoration internally and externally and the construction of temporary access ramps.
Beverley Brook Bridge project
- The works involved the extension and alteration works to the restaurant at Lullingstone County Park. Whist not interfering with the running of the Country Park, we had to install a new extension to the side of the existing building with matching zinc profiled roof. The extension was fitted out for new public toilets with male, female and disabled toilets. All flooring, tiling, decoration, mechanical and electrical works were carried out to the specification and requirements of the centre.
Queensmead Farnborough – Drainage
- The works comprised of the Design and delivery of a new pedestrian and cyclists’ bridge spanning the Beverley Brook within Richmond Park. The site is located near to Robin Hood Gate, Richmond Park Golf Course and the A3. The setting for the bridge crossing is in a very sensitive location within Richmond Park, which are an SSSI and National Nature Reserve.
Vincent Lane, Dorking
- The works involved the installation of new seating; installation of service ducting and drainage; the replacement of all street lighting, including uplighting, power points and bench lighting; the replacement of existing paved areas and the installation of a water attenuation system, providing irrigation to new trees.
- The works comprised of the localised widening of Vincent Lane. The works are to consist on Construction of demolition of boundary wall, sewer connections, underground and overhead services, shared site working, pedestrian movements, car parking, traffic management measures, 24/7 access for emergency services vehicles, bus services and maintaining access to existing properties.
- The works comprised of structural repairs and general building works to the Fort to restore the structural integrity of the building and to prevent any further deterioration of the scheduled Ancient Monument.
- The works comprised of platform repairs including local concrete repairs to the precast concrete elements and replacing individual precast slabs and copers. The works also involved the installation of a new footbridge.
- The works involved the supply and installation of new welfare and toilets facilties.
Willesden Approach Road
- The works involved the resurfacing and taxi bay adjustments to the station approach.
- The works comprised of the construction of a new footway and carriageway, footway realignment works, traffic management, drainage and ducting works.